MoYou is a London-based brand, known for their innovative and high quality nail stamping plates. MoYou takes inspiration from every possible source to create stamping plates which are as individual as the people who use them.
Inspired by mysterious creations, antique-themed and the Halloween. Meet Raven - her favorite color is black!
The designs are engraved on the image plates. The nail art designs can be applied with nail polish, stamper & scraper.
Each plate is made of stainless steel with a plastic base, and comes in a creatively designed packaging with instructions.
Plate with Large Palettes include 12 different designs. Each design measures for 1.5 cm x 2.0 cm
Each plate measures for 6 cm x 12 cm.
How To Do Nail Stamping
In order to do nail stamping, you will need the following items:
1) Nail polish - for best possible results use stamping polishes, although other brands could work as well.
2) Nail stamper & scraper.
3) Your choice of nail stamp image plate.
1) Remove the blue protection sticker.
2) Apply nail lacquer on the desired area of the plate.
3) Remove excess nail lacquer with a scraper at a 45 degree angle.
4) Pick up the design with a nail stamp using a rolling motion.
5) Stamp the design on your nail using a rolling motion.
6) Apply a clear top coat for a longer lasting result.