Swarovski CRYSTALPIXIE„¢ Bubble in Feeling Wild.
Crystalpixie Bubble is an exciting new addition to Swarovski€™s famous nail art family. More tactile than the stardust-fine Crystalpixie Petite, but smoother than the spiky brilliance of Crystalpixie Edge, it owes the idea for its subtle shimmer to the ever-popular Swarovski Crystal Galuchat. Like Galuchat, it is made from uncut crystal balls in three sizes, which when clustered together create a 3D bubbly effect. This irregular but smooth surface, balancing the sharp glitter of crystal with the soft luster of the pearl, offers a subtle tactility and an innovative, unexpected finish
In a revival of the American prairie trend, Feeling Wild introduces a fresh sensuality by mixing old world romance with bohemian freedom. Dramatic deep indigo hues add an eclectic Western feel
What is CRYSTALPIXIE„¢ Bubble?
Uncut crystal balls in three sizes.
- Transparent bottle with 5g of CRYSTALPIXIE„¢ Bubble.
- Funnel to pour back exceeding crystal with ease.
- Product Instruction & Application Leaflet.
- Apply two coats of traditional nail polish color or gel nail color.
- Let dry or cure, then apply a topcoat (traditional or gel).
- Pour Swarovski Crystalpixie„¢ over the wet top coat.
- Nail glue can also be used to apply Crystalpixie„¢ on the nail.
- Gently press and compact the Crystalpixie„¢ with a clean, flat nail brush.
- If using gel polish, cure; if using traditional nail polish, let dry thoroughly.
- Apply top coat to the edges of the Crystalpixie„¢ decoration. If using gel, cure once more.
Tips & Tricks for Application
- Make sure to hold the finger that the Crystalpixie„¢ is being applied to over a tray in order to catch all the excess.
- For longer wear apply Crystalpixie„¢ to a thick viscosity gel, such as our Gossip Strengthen Gel or Stick On Gelly.
- Use the funnel provided in the package to pour the excess Crystalpixie„¢ back into the bottle.
- In order to secure maximal brilliance of Crystalpixie„¢ we recommend not to apply topcoat directly over the it €“ apply top coat only to seal the edges and prevent erosion.
Swarovski Crystalpixie Bubble available in 6 different colors:
Made in Austria