Swarovski CRYSTALPIXIE„¢ Edge in Sahara Blue.
Swarovski Create Your Style has introduced a striking new product to the nail art family: Crystalpixie„¢ Edge. It features thousands of loose crystals that glitter with a super-sharp bi-cone cut. Unconventional and brilliantly eye-catching, the effect is a glam-punk look that truly makes a statement. A sharply faceted bottle cap reflects the spikier crystals inside, differentiating Edge from the others. Wear alone or mix €˜n€™ match with the finer, smoother stones of Crystalpixie„¢ Petite for myriad designs that celebrate the spirit of individuality.
What is CRYSTALPIXIE„¢ Edge?
Loose Crystal Ultra Fine Rocks in PP9.
- Transparent bottle with 5g of CRYSTALPIXIE„¢ Edge.
- Funnel to pour back exceeding crystal with ease.
- Product Instruction & Application Leaflet.
- Apply two coats of traditional nail polish color or gel nail color.
- Let dry or cure, then apply a topcoat (traditional or gel).
- Pour Swarovski Crystalpixie„¢ over the wet top coat.
- Nail glue can also be used to apply Crystalpixie„¢ on the nail.
- Gently press and compact the Crystalpixie„¢ with a clean, flat nail brush.
- If using gel polish, cure; if using traditional nail polish, let dry thoroughly.
- Apply top coat to the edges of the Crystalpixie„¢ decoration. If using gel, cure once more.
Tips & Tricks for Application
- Make sure to hold the finger that the Crystalpixie„¢ is being applied to over a tray in order to catch all the excess.
- For longer wear apply Crystalpixie„¢ to a thick viscosity gel, such as our Gossip Strengthen Gel or Stick On Gelly.
- Use the funnel provided in the package to pour the excess Crystalpixie„¢ back into the bottle.
- In order to secure maximal brilliance of Crystalpixie„¢ we recommend not to apply topcoat directly over the it €“ apply top coat only to seal the edges and prevent erosion.
Made in Austria
Nail art by @tati_nail_new