New! Swarovski CRYSTALPIXIE Petite Shimmer in Aurora Shimmer.
The Crystalpixie Petite palette welcomes four brilliant new colors: sophisticated Champagne Shimmer has a delicate sparkle and classic glamour, just like champagne in sunlight. Romantic Rosé Shimmer creates a pretty powdery, feminine look. Aurora Shimmer turns up the heat to make a wild and passionate statement. And Blue Lagoon Shimmer has a wonderfully fresh summery sensation. Inspired by the exuberant spirit of a sizzling summer-in- the-city rooftop cocktail party, each fizzes with light and color. The secret is in the iridescent Shimmer finish, which is designed to radiate three shades of a single hue. It makes light refractions more dynamic, color more vibrant, and highlights every movement made by the hands.
When Shimmer effect is applied to hot Fuchsia, the head-turning result is Aurora Shimmer. Wild, vivacious, and dazzlingly brilliant, it makes a wild and passionate statement.
- Transparent bottle with 5g of CRYSTALPIXIE Petite Shimmer.
- Funnel to pour back exceeding crystal with ease.
- Product Instruction & Application Leaflet.
- Apply two coats of traditional nail polish color or gel nail color.
- Let dry or cure, then apply a topcoat (traditional or gel).
- Pour Swarovski Crystalpixie over the wet top coat.
- Nail glue can also be used to apply Crystalpixie on the nail.
- Gently press and compact the Crystalpixie with a clean, flat nail brush.
- If using gel polish, cure; if using traditional nail polish, let dry thoroughly.
- Apply top coat to the edges of the Crystalpixie decoration. If using gel, cure once more.
Tips & Tricks for Application
- Make sure to hold the finger that the Crystalpixie is being applied to over a tray in order to catch all the excess.
- For longer wear apply Crystalpixie to a thick viscosity gel, such as our Stick On Gelly.
- Use the funnel provided in the package to pour the excess Crystalpixie back into the bottle.
- In order to secure maximal brilliance of Crystalpixie we recommend not to apply topcoat directly over the it - apply top coat only to seal the edges and prevent erosion.
Made in Austria