New! Swarovski CRYSTALPIXIE™ Petite Shimmer in Rosé Shimmer.
The Crystalpixie Petite palette welcomes four brilliant new colors: sophisticated Champagne Shimmer has a delicate sparkle and classic glamour, just like champagne in sunlight. Romantic Rosé Shimmer creates a pretty powdery, feminine look. Aurora Shimmer turns up the heat to make a wild and passionate statement. And Blue Lagoon Shimmer has a wonderfully fresh summery sensation. Inspired by the exuberant spirit of a sizzling summer-in- the-city rooftop cocktail party, each fizzes with light and color. The secret is in the iridescent Shimmer finish, which is designed to radiate three shades of a single hue. It makes light refractions more dynamic, color more vibrant, and highlights every movement made by the hands.
Pretty Rosé Shimmer is the beautiful result of Shimmer effect applied to Light Rose. With its soft, powdery allure, it’s romantic, feminine and fascinating.
- Transparent bottle with 5g of CRYSTALPIXIE™ Petite Shimmer.
- Funnel to pour back exceeding crystal with ease.
- Product Instruction & Application Leaflet.
- Apply two coats of traditional nail polish color or gel nail color.
- Let dry or cure, then apply a topcoat (traditional or gel).
- Pour Swarovski Crystalpixie™ over the wet top coat.
- Nail glue can also be used to apply Crystalpixie™ on the nail.
- Gently press and compact the Crystalpixie™ with a clean, flat nail brush.
- If using gel polish, cure; if using traditional nail polish, let dry thoroughly.
- Apply top coat to the edges of the Crystalpixie™ decoration. If using gel, cure once more.
Tips & Tricks for Application
- Make sure to hold the finger that the Crystalpixie™ is being applied to over a tray in order to catch all the excess.
- For longer wear apply Crystalpixie™ to a thick viscosity gel, such as our Stick On Gelly.
- Use the funnel provided in the package to pour the excess Crystalpixie™ back into the bottle.
- In order to secure maximal brilliance of Crystalpixie™ we recommend not to apply topcoat directly over the it – apply top coat only to seal the edges and prevent erosion.
Made in Austria