Mini silicone jewel mold with cute designs of unicorns, wings, and stars for nail art! Make unique nail charms with this mold using acrylic mix or gels and resin colorants.
Molds can be reused with proper care, avoid acetone as it will cause the mold to wear out faster.
Instruction for gel:
1. Put small amount of clear or color gel in mold
2. Make sure the gel covers the mold without gap or bubbles
3. Add desired glitters, colorants, or other nail art accessories
4. Cure in UV/LED light for 60sec, more if needed
5. Easily pop out the finished charm for use on nail!
Instruction for acrylic:
1. Prepare by cleaning dust or tacky gel off the nail
2. Put small amount of acrylic in the mold; clean off overflowing acrylic
3. When acrylic is less wet, flip mold over & place on the nail
4. Hold against the nail for 10-15 sec to adhere & slowly remove mold
5. Gel topcoat the nail & cure.
Collaboration item by Nail Partner Japan ART ME x Nyanchan Seventh Heaven. Check out @nyanco_seventhheaven for more kawaii nail arts!
Entire Mold Size: 3.5 x 5.5 x 0.5cm
Mold Design Sizes: 0.8 - 1.5cm
Tips: Paint over the finished charm; add sticker, glitters or powders on the charm to make it even cuter!