Clou Clou x Kai / Fancy Mold
Mini silicone jewel mold with cute designs of hearts and crosses for 3D nail art! Make unique nail charms with this mold using acrylic mix or gels and resin colorants.
Molds can be reused with proper care, avoid acetone as it will cause the mold to wear out faster.
Instruction for gel:
1. Put small amount of clear or color gel in mold
2. Make sure the gel covers the mold without gap or bubbles
3. Add desired glitters, colorants, or other nail art accessories
4. Cure in UV/LED light for 60sec, more if needed
5. Easily pop out the finished charm for use on nail!
Instruction for acrylic:
1. Prepare by cleaning dust or tacky gel off the nail
2. Put small amount of acrylic in the mold; clean off overflowing acrylic
3. When acrylic is less wet, flip mold over & place on the nail
4. Hold against the nail for 10-15 sec to adhere & slowly remove mold
5. Seal with gel top coat & cure.
Entire Mold Size: 3.5 x 5.5 x 0.5cm
Mold Design Sizes: 0.8 - 1.5cm
This is a collaboration product with Clou by @kai32, check out his Instagram for more nail design ideas!
Tips: Paint over the finished charm; add stickers, glitters or pigment powders on the charm to make it even cuter!