Suki 04 - Pattern Palettes Small
We are excited to introduce you MoYou-London here at Daily Charme!
MoYou is a London-based brand, known for their innovative and high quality nail stamping plates. MoYou takes inspiration from every possible source to create stamping plates which are as individual as the people who use them.
The Suki Collection is especially designed for the Samurai in us all. Get inspired by the Eastern arts and scenery.
The designs are engraved on the image plates. The nail art designs can be applied with nail polish, stamper & scraper.
Each plate is made of stainless steel with a plastic base, and comes in a creatively designed packaging with instructions.
Plate with Small Palettes include 18 different designs. Each design measures for 1.2 cm x 1.5 xm
Each plate measures for 6 cm x 12 cm.
How To Do Nail Stamping
In order to do nail stamping, you will need the following items:
1) Nail polish - for best possible results use stamping polishes, although other brands could work as well.
2) Nail stamper & scraper.
3) Your choice of nail stamp image plate.
1) Remove the blue protection sticker.
2) Apply nail lacquer on the desired area of the plate.
3) Remove excess nail lacquer with a scraper at a 45 degree angle.
4) Pick up the design with a nail stamp using a rolling motion.
5) Stamp the design on your nail using a rolling motion.
6) Apply a clear top coat for a longer lasting result.