Nailpro 2018 Readers Choice Award Winner for Nail Foils!
A bundle of 13 different color metallic nail art foil papers. Each color comes in a individual bag of 8-10 pieces, so total you will receive more than 100 foil papers!
- 13 different colors; 8-10 pieces each
- Includes a total of 100+ foil papers
- Easy to use with nail polish or gel
- Comes in clear bags for easy storage
Please note the bundle may include different colors from the product images. Product image shows an example of possible colors / styles.
Each piece is about 1 5/8" x 4" in size.
1. Apply base coat and cure.
2. Apply base color and cure (optional)
3. After curing, while the gel is still tacky (sticky), press the foil, shiny side up onto the nail to transfer the pattern, and then peel off the foil.
4. Seal off with a layer of topcoat, shiny or matte for a different look, and cure.
We recommend our new Stick On Gelly for sticking the foil papers.
You can use multiple foils on one nail for a mix of colors.
1. Apply base coat and let dry.
2. Apply one or two coats of nail polish and wait for it to become dry but still a bit tacky to the touch. (about 2 minutes depending on the nail polish)
3. Press the foil, shiny side up onto the nail to transfer the pattern, and then peel off the foil. If you do this before the polish is dry underneath, you may pull the nail polish off, so keep that in mind. If it happens, just wait a little more before trying again. Sometimes, not all of the foil will cover the whole nail, just repeat this step until you reach desired coverage. You can use multiple foils on one nail for a mix of colors.
4. Apply a layer of top coat to protect the foil, but do keep in mind that some top coats will change the texture of the foil. Especially if you use a foil with pattern, it is likely the top coat will change its appearance.
Due to monitor differences, the color might be slightly different from the actual item.
Nail art by @nailsbymztina