Full Coverage - Spring Chrysanthemum
The listing is for one set of nail decals.
Each set comes with 12 decal pieces and a small nail file.
1. Clean your nails, make sure they're not oily.
2. Cut the decals and trim them to your nail size if necessary.
3. Soak the decal in water for about 10 seconds, until you can start to peel it off from the paper backing. (Peel slowly from the black "handle bar" area, if it's still sticking to the paper, put it back in water for a few more seconds until it peels off easily).
4. Place the decal on your nails and once it's in position, dab/press it with a dry piece of paper towel to remove the excess water.
5. Allow to dry completely before trimming the extra off with the nail file.
6. Paint a layer (or two!) of a good top coat over the dried decals to make them last for up to 7 days!
They can be removed easily with regular nail polish remover.
PLEASE NOTE: because of monitor differences, the color might be slightly different from the actual item.