New! Iridescent Holographic Glitter - Lavender Soufflé is a gorgeous purple glitter that is both iridescent and holographic. It's holo with an iridescent twist! These fine quality glitters are bright, colorful, sparkly and super easy to use. Create a sugar sprinkled look or try burnishing it over tacky gels.
Available in 0.008 Glitter Dust size.
Each jar contains 5g of glitters. Comes in 10g jar, almost full jar.
This collection includes 3 different colors:
Silver Magic - a holographic and iridescent silver glitter
Croquembouche - a holographic and iridescent nude color glitter
Lavender Soufflé - a holographic and iridescent pastel purple glitter
Mont Blanc - a holographic and iridescent bronze rose gold glitter
Instructions for Gel (Sugar Dust Effect):
- Apply base color (optional)
- Apply a layer of Gossip Strengthening Gel or other brand adhesive gel
- Sprinkle with glitter
- Shake off excess glitter
- Cure with UV/LED lamp
- Apply Diamond Shine No-Wipe Gel Top Coat on the tips or the entire nail & cure (optional).
Instructions for Gel (Burnish Effect):
- Apply base color or a layer of Gossip Strengthening Gel & cure
- Rub glitters over the tacky layer of cured gel
- Dust off excess glitter
- Repeat step 1-3 for more glitter coverage
- Apply Diamond Shine No-Wipe Gel Top Coat & cure
Instructions for Polish:
- Rub the glitters on with your finger while nail polish is still tacky, then seal with top coat.
Professional use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Due to monitor differences, the color might be slightly different from the actual item.