Glow in the Dark Pigment / Neon Yellow
Neon Glow in the Dark Pigments - super fun and versatile! Use it to create glowing nails with gel, acrylic or nail polish. The Neon Yellow Glow in the Dark Pigment is a bright highlighter yellow during the day and makes a neon lime glow at night. Apply 2 coats for maximum glow and color!
Nail designs created using these pigments will need to be charged using natural or artificial light in order for them to glow. Simply place hands under a light, LED/UV lamp, or step outside into the sun.
More Glow in the Dark Pigment Colors:
Blue Glow, Green Glow, Violet Glow, White Glow
Neon Red, Neon Orange, Neon Yellow, Neon Green, Neon Blue
Instructions for gel:
1. Mix pigment into clear gel. Apply to nails and cure. 2 coats for best coverage.
2. Alternatively, sprinkle over uncured gel then cure, seal off with gel topcoat.
Instruction for polish:
1. Mix pigment into clear nail polish then apply to nails. Apply 2 coats for best coverage.
2. Alternatively, dust onto wet polish for glow in the dark effect then apply topcoat polish. Apply 2 coats for maximum glow and color.
Instruction for acrylic:
1. Mix pigment into clear acrylic powder to create glow in the dark acrylic.
Tips: Store your mixed glow in the dark gel or nail polish in a small jar or bottle so you can reuse it next time!
Professional use only, avoid contact with eyes.
Store in a cool place away from the sun.
Please note, due to difference in monitors/displays, pictures can vary in color.