Use our Chameleon Color Shifting Chrome Powder to create beautiful color shifting chrome nails! Hera Violet will shift between pink, violet, and blue with a hint of gold.
For best results, this powder should be applied over a no-wipe gel topcoat (Gossip No Wipe Gel Top Coat) and sealed with a thin layer of hard/builder gel then finished off with gel top coat.
- Apply base coat, then your choice of color.
- Apply a layer of our no wipe gel topcoat, or other brand non-wipe gel topcoat.
- Use a sponge tipped eyeshadow applicator, make up sponge, a silicone brush or your finger tip to buff a thin layer of pigment onto nail surface.
- Brush off excess powders off the nail and cuticle area.
- Apply a thin layer of strengthening gel, or other brand builder/hard gel to prevent chipping (optional).
- Seal with gel top coat.
Professional use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Please note that our powders are sold by weight and are contained in a 5 grams jar, the jars will not be filled full. Each shade of powder is made with different pigments with various density so some colors will look fuller compared to others in the jar. It will only take a little bit of powder to cover a nail, so 1 gram of powder can last many manicures.