Daily Charme Art Ink is perfect for creating artistic watercolor style nail designs and is specially formulated to be fast drying and highly pigmented. The brown art ink is great for adding some warm tones to a white marble design. It's also good for recreating a coffee stain or burnt newspaper look!
It can be directly applied over acrylic nails, cleaned tack-free gel polish or matte topcoat. Use acetone/alcohol or the Daily Charme Blending Liquid to disperse the inks.
- Fast drying formula
- Highly pigmented
- Size: 15ml / 0.50oz
- Made in Taiwan
Shop the Watercolor Art Ink Collection HERE
1. Apply small amount of art ink over tack-free gel polish, acrylics or matte topcoat.
2. Use Blending Liquid or alcohol/acetone to disperse the ink.
3. Repeat step 1-2 until you get a desired look.
4. Let the ink and blending liquid air dry completely.
5. Apply a layer of DC 5-in-1 Strengthening Gel and cure.
6. Seal off with DC Diamond Shine Gel Topcoat or Velvet Matte Gel Topcoat and cure.
Tips: Start with a small amount of art ink to blend and add more for a layered look. When applied over a matte topcoat, the watercolor effect will be more blurred and soft. When applied over gel color, the effect will be more sharp and clear.
Store product in cool place and avoid direct sunlight. If any irritation or allergy occurs, stop use immediately.
Ingredients: Alcohol, Acetone, Water, Lanolin, Red 28 (CI45410), Yellow 11 (CI47000), Blue 1 (CI42090), Black 2 (CI77266)
Nail Credit @nailsandtowel