Authentic MoYou-London Nail Art Image Plate
When it's time to celebrate, what's better than starting the celebration on your nails? The Festive Collection is perfect for a fun manicure or a sweet gift for your friends and family!
The designs are engraved on the image plates. The nail art designs can be applied with nail polish, stamper & scraper.
Each plate is made of stainless steel with a plastic base, and comes in a creatively designed packaging with instructions.
Each plate measures for 6 cm x 12 cm.
Plate with Small Palettes include 18 different designs. Each design measures for 1.2 cm x 1.5 cm.
Plate with large palettes include 12 different designs each measuring 1.5 x 2cm.
How To Do Nail Stamping
In order to do nail stamping, you will need the following items:
1) Nail polish - for best possible results use stamping polishes, although other brands could work as well.
2) Nail stamper & scraper.
3) Your choice of nail stamp image plate.
1) Remove the blue protection sticker.
2) Apply nail lacquer on the desired area of the plate.
3) Remove excess nail lacquer with a scraper at a 45 degree angle.
4) Pick up the design with a nail stamp using a rolling motion.
5) Stamp the design on your nail using a rolling motion.
6) Apply a clear top coat for a longer lasting result.