Mini silicone mold with festive holiday elements such as snowman, wreath, reindeer, Christmas tree, yarn hat and mitten. Create your own Christmas charms with gel or acrylic, this mold is perfect for the holidays!
Molds can be reused with proper care, avoid acetone as it will cause the mold to wear out faster.
Instruction for gel:
1. Put small amount of clear or color gel in mold
2. Make sure the gel covers the mold without gap or bubbles
3. Add desired glitters, or other nail art accessories
4. Cure in UV/LED light for 60sec, more if needed
5. Easily pop out the finished charm for use on nail!
Instruction for acrylic:
1. Prepare by cleaning dust or tacky gel off the nail
2. Put small amount of acrylic in the mold; clean off overflowing acrylic
3. When acrylic is less wet, flip mold over & place on the nail
4. Hold against the nail for 10-15 sec to adhere & slowly remove mold
5. Gel topcoat the nail & cure.