New Electric Neon Pigment in Pink - a softer pink compared to the Fuchsia. Ultra dynamic and lively! Use it to create eye-catching neon nails with gel, acrylic or nail polish. Perfect for having on-point nails all summer long!
Pair any Electric Neon Pigment together to create an endless combination of color gradients. For an additional POP, add some neon Electric Swarovski Crystals.
Instructions for Gel Method 1:
1. Apply a white or light base color & cure, ex: Charme Gel Perfect White
2. Gently dust on neon pigments onto the tacky layer
3. Seal with the 5-in-1 Strengthening Gel & cure
4. Finish with Diamond Shine or Velvet Matte No-Wipe Gel Topcoat
Instructions for Nail Polish:
1. Mix pigment into clear nail polish
2. Apply to nails and let dry then apply topcoat
For Use with Acrylic:
1. Mix pigment into clear acrylic powder to create neon acrylic
Tips: Store your mixed neon pigment gel or polish in a small jar or bottle so you can reuse it next time!
Tips: If your color gel cures without tackiness, apply a layer of our Foil Transfer Gel instead.
Tips: For a less messy application, try using a jelly stamper to apply pigments.
Professional use only, avoid contact with eyes.
Store in a cool place away from the sun.
Please note, due to a difference in monitors/displays, pictures can vary in color.