New! Pastel Iridescent Glitters - Creme Brulee is a pretty iridescent pastel cream glitter that shifts between gold, blue and peach. These fine quality glitters are bright, colorful, sparkly and super easy to use. Create a sugar sprinkled look or try burnishing it over tacky gels.
Available in 2 different sizes:
This collection includes 5 different colors:
Unicorn Magic - shifts between pastel rainbow colors!
Key Lime Pie - shifts between gold, lime and peach
Sea Salt Ice Cream - shifts between blue, lime and purple
Creme Brulee - shifts between gold, blue and peach
Strawberry Shortcake - shifts between pink, gold, purple
Each jar contains 5g of glitters. Comes in 10g jar, almost full jar.
Instructions for Gel (Sugar Dust Effect):
- Apply base color (optional)
- Apply a layer of 5-in-1 Strengthening Gel or other brand adhesive gel
- Sprinkle with glitter
- Shake off excess glitter
- Cure with UV/LED lamp
- Apply Diamond Shine No-Wipe Gel Top Coat on the tips or the entire nail & cure (optional).
Instructions for Gel (Burnish Effect):
- Apply base color or a layer of 5-in-1 Strengthening Gel & cure
- Rub glitters over the tacky layer of cured gel
- Dust off excess glitter
- Repeat step 1-3 for more glitter coverage
- Apply Diamond Shine No-Wipe Gel Top Coat & cure
Instructions for Polish:
- Rub the glitters on with your finger while nail polish is still tacky, then seal with top coat.
Professional use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Due to monitor differences, the color might be slightly different from the actual item.